Seven Churches Tours Turkey
Highlights :Ephesus Ancient City, Leaodicea, Philadelphia, Sardis, Thyatira, Pergamon, Smyrna,
Tour Code :
Day 01 – Istanbul – Izmir – Pergamon
Early in the morning pick up from Istanbul Hotels take flight to Izmir where you meet with your guide and start your trip Begin your 7 Churches of Revelations Tour with Izmir, in ancient times known as Smyrna, visiting the outside of St Polykarp Church & the ruins of the Agora. Then depart to Bergama and ruins of Pergamum, previously a renowned cultural and political center used by the Romans as an administrative center for the province of Asia. Here visit the ruins of the Acropolis and the Asclepion with its theatre. Overnight in Bergama
Meals: lunch included
- Smyrna Biblical Reference – Revelation: 2:8-11
- Pergamon Biblical Reference – Revelation: 2:12-17
Day 02 – Thyatira – Sardis – Philadelphia
After breakfast and check out, time to depart on to visit the ruins of Thyatira, which was founded by the Lydian’s. Then to magnificent Sardis, which was the wealthy capital of the Lydian Empire. En route to Pamukkale also stop to visit the church in Philadelphia, which was important for the spreading of, thought patterns and activities of the Hellenistic civilization and Christian faith. Overnight in Pamukkale
Meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner included
- Thyatira Biblical Reference – Revelation: 2:18-29
- Philadelphi Biblical Reference – Revelation: 3:7-13
- Sardes Biblical Reference – Revelation: 3:1-6
Day 03 – Pamukkale – Hierapolis – Laodicea – Kusadasi
Today visit the natural formation of the travertine (Cotton Cliffs) and ruins of Hierapolis in Pamukkale. Then depart to visit the ruins of Laodicea which is mentioned in Revelations as the “City of Compromise” as well as the barely excavate site of Colossae. End of day with arrival to hotel in Kusadasi, overnight in Kusadasi.
Meals: breakfast & lunch included
- Laodicea Biblical Reference – Revelation: 3:14-22
- Hierapolis & Colossae – Colossians 1:7-8; Colossians 2:1; Colossians 4.12-13
Day 04 – Kusadasi – Ephesus – Istanbul
After breakfast begin the day with a visit of the Ancient City of Ephesus which represents many different facets of Ancient Greek and Roman culture. The day will also include visit to the Basilica of St John where he is believed to be buried, House of Virgin Mary where she is said to have spent the last of her days as well as the remains of Artemis Temple. End of tour day with drop off to Izmir Airport (flight should not depart earlier than 18:00-19:00).
Meals: breakfast & lunch included
- Ephesus Biblical Reference – Revelation: 1:11:2:1-7 and Acts 18:19-28:19
|Number of Person||2||3||4||5-7||8-10|
|Per Person||920 USD||700 USD||610 USD||565 USD||530 USD|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDE
- Accommodation in double occupancy, single supplement is surcharge.
- Pamukkale 4* Hotel Pergamon 3*+
- B Breakfast L lunch D dinner as indicated in the tour schedule,
- Ground transportation with air conditioned non-smoking vehicles
- English speaking official tour guide.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Entrance fees to the various sites.
- Domestic flights. ( We are assisting to book)
- Gratitude to the guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned as being included.
P.S: For group requirements, other languages are available on demand.